- This event has passed.
ONLINE PROGRAM: Zazen, Service, Dharma Talk & Discussion
March 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
During the current health crisis, we will meet online using Zoom video conferencing software. The meetings will be hosted by Doralee Grindler Katonah. The software is free.
Tonight’s Chant is Enmei Jukku Kannon Gyo
*To join the meeting by computer, you must install Zoom software:
- Prior to the meeting, download the free Zoom Client for Meetings (13 MB) As you “Wait for the host to start the meeting” click the Test Computer Audio button to make sure you can hear and be heard by others.
- Meeting ID: 368405457
- At 6:50 pm, join the meeting at: https://zoom.us/j/368405457
- If you cannot download or run the application, you can join from your browser. (They say using Chrome works best.)
- We will start at 7pm with this approximate schedule:
20 minute sitting; 5 minute chanting service; announcements; 10 minute Dharma talk & 25 minute Q&A/discussion/sharing – about 1 hour total.
*To join by telephone (audio only):
- call 1 669 900 6833 (Milpitas)
- At the voice prompt, enter the Meeting ID: 368405457
- Controls for phone: *9 = Raise hand; *6 = Mute/unmute
We will continue to monitor local health advisories regarding group meetings. We of course hope to be able to resume our in-person programs as soon as it is safe to do so.