Valley Streams Zen Sangha
Soto Zen Meditation in Sacramento
Valley Streams Zen Sangha is dedicated to the study of Buddha’s teaching and the practice of meditation. We invite newcomers and experienced Zen students to join us
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Masks in the building are optional but your choice to wear a mask is fully supported. Masks are available for those who choose to use them.
- You are welcome to attend online if that is your preference.
- If you are able to choose how you participate, we encourage you to come in person. Meeting in person supports our practice and participation in sangha life.
Connect With Us
In-Person Events at:
Sacramento Dharma Center
3111 Wissemann Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Recent Dharma Talks
- March 13th, 2023 – “Way Seeking Mind Talk” – by Jody Ansell
- March 6th, 2023 – “We Die and We Do Not Die” – Dharma Talk by Myo Lahey
- March 4th, 2023 – “Communing with the Source” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Parāvṛtti Doralee Grindler Katonah
- February 27th, 2023 – “Mahāpajāpatī” – Dharma Talk by Hoka Chris Fortin
- February 20th, 2023 – “No Cold or Heat” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So’on Jim Hare
- February 13th, 2023 – “Where My Practice Is” – Dharma Talk by Shōku Kathy Early
- February 4th, 2023 – “Hidden in the Moonlight” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So’on Jim Hare
- January 30th, 2023 – “Keizan Zenji” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Taiga Ito
- January 23nd, 2023 – “A Zen Approach to Mindfulness”- Practice Talk by Shuji Cody Miller
- January 16th, 2023 – Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration, led by Sarah O’Gara