Valley Streams Zen Sangha
Soto Zen Meditation in Sacramento
Valley Streams Zen Sangha is dedicated to the study of Buddha’s teaching and the practice of meditation.
We invite newcomers and experienced Zen students to join us.
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- With Covid cases surging in our area and in accord with CDC guidance, we recommend wearing a mask indoors during our programs.
- You are welcome to attend online if that is your preference.
- If you are able to choose how you participate, we encourage you to come in person. Meeting in person supports our practice and participation in sangha life.
In-Person Events at:
Connect With Us
Subscribe to Dharma Talk Podcast
Recent Dharma Talks
- July 18, 2022 – Dharma Talk by Rev. So On Jim Hare
- July 11, 2022 – Dharma Talk by Rev. Myo Lahey
- June 27, 2022 – “Letting life unfold in unpredictable ways from the mystery” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Paravrtti Doralee Grindler Katonah
- June 13, 2022 – Dharma Talk by Rev. Eijun Linda Cutts
- June 6, 2022 – Dharma Talk by Rev. Zenki Mary Mocine