Valley Streams Zen Sangha
Soto Zen Meditation in Sacramento
Valley Streams Zen Sangha is dedicated to the study of Buddha’s teaching and the practice of meditation.
We invite newcomers and experienced Zen students to join us.
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Masks in the building are optional but your choice to wear a mask is fully supported. Masks are available for those who chose to use them.
- You are welcome to attend online if that is your preference.
- If you are able to choose how you participate, we encourage you to come in person. Meeting in person supports our practice and participation in sangha life.
In-Person Events at:
Connect With Us
Subscribe to Dharma Talk Podcast
Recent Dharma Talks
- September 26, 2022 – Dharma Talk by Rev. Myo Lahey
- September 12th, 2022 – “Reflections on Engaged Mindfulness” – A Talk by Rhonda V. Magee
- September 5th, 2022 – “Social Identities as a Cause of Suffering” – by Paravrtti Doralee Grindler-Katonah and Sarah O’Gara
- August 29, 2022 – A Practice Talk by Oscar Balaguer
- August 22, 2022 – “A Fish Swims Like a Fish” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So On Jim Hare