Valley Streams Zen Sangha
Soto Zen Meditation in Sacramento
Valley Streams Zen Sangha is dedicated to the study of Buddha’s teaching and the practice of meditation. We invite newcomers and experienced Zen students to join us
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Masks in the building are optional but your choice to wear a mask is fully supported. Masks are available for those who choose to use them.
- You are welcome to attend online if that is your preference.
- If you are able to choose how you participate, we encourage you to come in person. Meeting in person supports our practice and participation in sangha life.
Connect With Us
In-Person Events at:
Sacramento Dharma Center
3111 Wissemann Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Recent Dharma Talks
- May 22, 2023 – “The Light” – A Practice Talk by Oscar Balaguer
- May 8th, 2023 – “Awakening and Delusion Rise Up Together” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Parāvṛtti Doralee Grindler
- May 6th, 2023 – “Happy Birthday!” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So’on Jim Hare
- May 1st, 2023 – “Not Like a Hermit Crab” – Dharma Talk by Myo Lahey
- April 24th, 2023 – “Grief and the Jizo Ceremony” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Parāvṛtti Doralee Grindler
- April 17th, 2023 – “The Whole Works of Practice” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So’on Jim Hare
- April 10th, 2023 – “The Science of Zen” – Dharma Talk by Gambō Berry Crawford
- April 1st, 2023 – “Riding in the Same Boat with All Beings” – Dharma Talks by Kokyo Henkel
- March 27th, 2023 – Dharma Talk by Rev. Mary Mocine
- March 20th, 2023 – “Giving it Away” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So’on Jim Hare