Valley Streams Zen Sangha
Soto Zen Meditation in Sacramento
Valley Streams Zen Sangha is dedicated to the study of Buddha’s teaching and the practice of meditation. We invite newcomers and experienced Zen students to join us.
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- You will be supported in wearing a face mask, but it is not required.
- You are welcome to attend online if that is your preference.
- If you are able to choose how you participate, we encourage you to come in person. Meeting in person supports our practice and participation in sangha life.
In-Person Events at:
Connect With Us
Subscribe to Dharma Talk Podcast
Recent Dharma Talks
- May 3, 2022 – “Faith Commitment” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Myo Lahey
- April 25, 2022 – A Dharma Talk by Diane Wilde
- April 11, 2022 – “Dogen’s Eihei Koso Hotsuganmon” – A Dharma Talk by Hoka Chris Fortin
- April 4, 2022 – “The Precious Jewel of Sangha Life” – Dharma Talk by Rev. Paravrtti Doralee Grindler Katonah
- April 2, 2022 – “Self-Fulfilling Samadhi” – Dharma Talk by Rev. So On Jim Hare